Thursday, April 17, 2014

Words From My Heart: Heart on the Line

Via Pinterest 


Hello There Lovely Readers!

I've been thinking a lot about this blog and I really would like to make it grow more. Every week (or two week, depending), I'm going to be writing a topic post called Words From My Heart (such as this posts call). In the posts Words From My Heart, I'll be sharing my poems and songs I have written. I've also been thinking of starting other topic post soon. :)

So, for my first Words From My Heart post, I wrote a poem called Heart on the Line. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Heart on the Line 
by Messy 

She stands
With her heart on the line
Fear creeps up in
The crevasse of her mind.

What if I break?
What if I fall?
Who’s there to catch me,
If I lose it all? 

She fights
all the lies around her,
But some how they seep in
and strike her heart with fear

Then she hears a whisper in her ear say,
“Its all gonna be ok, ok?
I’ll catch you when you fall,
You don’t have to lose it all. 

All you have to do is have faith.
Faith as small as a mustard seed,
but its strong enough to move mountains,
you see? 

Trust Me,
don’t be afraid
Put your heart out and love
I’ll be there with you every step of the way. 

Trust Me,
and I’ll let you sore 
through the star

and beyond to so much more.”



Thank you so much for reading!   xoxo, Messy 


3 comments:

  1. That was a touching, lovely poem. I can relate to it. :)

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 days and... it's still as beautiful as if you just wrote it... :}

    ReplyDelete