Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Is In The Air!

Spring is in the air! I got to open the windows in my house today for first time in forever.  It has been so cold outside this winter. It has been nice to open the windows and get some fresh air in.
They're several things I'm looking forward too this coming spring. Let me just name a few for you:

1. Riding my bike. It is so refreshing for me to take a stroll out on my bike to enjoy the fresh air and the blue sky.


2. Watching the flowers bloom. There is something amazing about watching God's creation thrive. I can't wait to see what He does this year. 



3. Wearing dresses. I don't know about you, but one of my favorite things to wear are pretty dresses. I just bought some new ones not to long ago and I can't wait to don them.

4. Easter!! I love the Easter holiday. Not only do you get to hunt for easter eggs (yes, I still hunt for easter eggs. Don't judge me ) and dye eggs, it celebrates Christ resurrection! Christ resurrection is one of the most important event events in history. I love to celebrate it. 



5. And last but not least more Blogging! I looking forward to writing more and expanding this blog. I have a lot of ideas for future posts and things I would like to try. I can't wait to share them with you! Be sure to check back ever now and then. Never know when there will be something new! 



Well, that is just a few things I'm looking forward too. What are some thing that you are excited about thing spring? :) 


Photo Credits:



2 comments:

  1. Those are so good!... most of them I'd agree with and am equally excited for, but one additional thing that I was thinking of was being able to take long walks again. It really gets my focus back on the things that are important and watch the wonders of Gods world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! :D I am definitely looking forward to the warmer weather, as well. :) I'm excited about getting out more. The fresh air helps me feel inspired, so maybe I'll do some more writing! XD

    ReplyDelete