Monday, February 23, 2015

Mate Chocolatté Tea {Sipping Diaries}



I love a good cup of tea in the evening. One that I can snuggle up in a blanket with and unwind from the day.  This Organic Mate Chocolatté tea by Guayakí Yerba Mate is one that I've been drinking recently. I also like to add a little bit of creamer and a hint of cinnamon.  It gives it a creamy, mocha type taste. I really enjoy it. You can find the tea at your local grocery store and on Amazon


::Ingredients::

1 Bag of Mate Chocolatté tea
6 ounces of boiling water
Creamer (however much you desire)
A hint of cinnamon

Begin by steeping your tea in the boiling water for about 5 to 10 minutes. Once done steeping, add as much creamer as you desire. Add cinnamon on top for a hint of sweetness.  

Now cuddle up in blankets and enjoy your tea by the fire! 

xoxo, Messy









No comments:

Post a Comment