Sunday, November 2, 2014

Life Has Gotten A Litte Messy

  Day 25 in the Write 31 Days challenge. Click here to learn more and to see other 31 Day posts.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Via Pinterest
Wow, It's been over a week since I've posted. I've been so busy and life has gotten a little messy. Lots of things have happened that I wasn't expecting to happen. It's all been good though. I've savored every sweet bit. 
As for the Write 31 Days challenge, I've kinda ruined it. I really don't like to start things without finishing them, so not completing the end of this challenge kind of gets me. I didn't really have a plan to begin with, I was just going by what God was wanting me to write about.  I know I will still write about the passion and worship and I'll keep posting them under the write 31 days tag! I love this topic and I love writing about it! There are still so many things that God has put on my heart to write about. So don't think I'm going to give up on it yet. :) 
Since it is November, I would also like to start my thankfulness posts. I probably won't be posting every signal day but I'll be posting regularly! 

Thank you all who have read my blog and keep coming back! I can't wait to be posting more soon. 

xoxo, Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment