Friday, October 24, 2014

A Little Update and Excitement Post

       Day 24 in the Write 31 Days challenge. Click here to learn more and to see other 31 Day posts.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Via Pinteest

         This morning has been good. It's friday, I have a new candle burning, Jesus has left peace and joy on my heart, and an exciting weekend is to come. I have a lot to be thankful. 
        Soon October will ending (it went by so fast, I know) and November, the month of thankfulness and holiday seasons, is coming. I thought after the Write 31 Days Challenge I would start sort of a thankful season of writing. Were I write a little bit about what I'm thankful for. I may not post each day because since it is  the holiday season and everyone is busy during the holiday season. But I'd try to post at least 3 times a week, maybe more! This Write 31 Days Challenge has really gotten me used to writing a lot and I don't want to stop. 
I'm so excited for November to come. It is a start of a new season in life for me and what better way to start a new season and celebrating thanks and all we have! 
So yes, this is just a little update and excitement post. :) I hope you all have been enjoying what I've been writing on the Passion and Worship topic for the Write 31 Days challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment