Monday, November 3, 2014

A Little Bit of Thankfulness

Via Pinterest

Hello Lovelies!

 Goodness it is already the 3ed of November! I need to get started on my thankful posts. 
November is a wonderful month because its a month of thankfulness and its the start of the holidays. The wether gets colder, golden leaves fall, and the days get later. There is also a lot to be thankful for! Three days (or more) out of every week I want to write a post about a few things I'm thankful for. :) 

1. My friends and family.
I just love my friends and family. They are all so lovely and wonderful. Even though they drive me crazy sometimes. 

2. My piano and guitar. 
These two instruments are my favorite. I'm so thankful to have them.

3. Jesus' grace. 
This week I've been learning so much about Jesus' grace and love. And I'm so so thankful for it! 

So, there we go! Three things I'm thankful for a far. I have so many more things but it would take a while to write them all out here! Once I start thinking about my blessings I just come up with so many! Well, I will be back on here soon! 

xoxo, Messy 

No comments:

Post a Comment