Monday, October 20, 2014

Oh Monday Oh Monday…

 Day 20 in the Write 31 Days challenge. Click here to learn more and to see other 31 Day posts.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hello Lovelies! 

I've been so busy today it's crazy. I guess it's kinda normal though because Mondays are always crazy. I'm sure you understand. Anyway… where I am it is now very late at night and I still haven't written a blog post yet. So! Today, I'm just posting a video. It is about spontaneous vs. Prophetic worship by Brain Johnson. I find this video very inspiring and it gets me thinking. I love some of the things he says. It is sort of long but its worth the watch. I hope and pray you enjoy it and it helps in some way. :) 

(And now I can't get the video to post here on my blog. x) I'm so so sorry. You can go here (this takes you to YouTube) or here (this takes you to the site where I found the video) to watch it though!)

Thank you so much for being patience with me today. I'll be back tomorrow with a better post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment