Sunday, October 19, 2014

Scripture Sunday

  Day 19 in the Write 31 Days challenge. Click here to learn more and to see other 31 Day posts.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Via Pinterest
Yesterday I posted a topic of just scripts that were dear to my heart. Ones that I love and I have been holding on to recently. After I posted the topic yesterday I thought it would be cool if I did that same thing every Sunday, To kind of start the week out with some good scripture, you know? So here I am writing my first Scripture Sunday. :) I hope you all enjoy and are inspired by Gods word. 


"So I tell you, ask, and God will give to you. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will open for you. Yes, everyone who ask will receive. The one who searches ail find. And everyone who knocks will have the door opened."
Luke 11:9-10 (NCV)

"While Jesus and his followers were traveling, Jesus went into a town. A woman named Martha let Jesus stay at her house. Martha had a sister named Mary, who was sitting at Jesus' feet and listening to Him teach. But Martha was busy with all the word to be done. She went in and said. 'Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me alone to do all the work? Tell her to help me.' But the Lord answered, 'Martha, Martha, you are worried and upset about many things. Only one thing is impotent. Mary has chosen the better thing, and it will never be taken away from her.'"
Luke 10:38-42 (NCV)

"You are blessed because you believe that what the Lord said to you would really happen."
Luke 1:45 (NCV)

"God can do anything!"
Luke 1:37 (NCV)

" We believe that Jesus died and that He rose again. So, because of Him God will raise with Jesus those who have died."
1 Thessalonians 4:14 (NCV)

I hope and pray these verses encourage and inspires you all to open up your own Bible today and read it for your own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment