Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Freeheart

 Day 21 in the Write 31 Days challenge. Click here to learn more and to see other 31 Day posts.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Via Pinterest
Some God has given bravehearts to be fearless for Him. Some God has given sweethearts whose kindness always speaks of His. But my God has let me have a freeheart... Which flys high, creating and playing and worshiping Him in every which way without borders.

I've been learning a lot lately… that I'm a free heart. I fly, create, and worship my God in every way with out borders. I've also been learning that there are other types of hearts too. like bravehearts or sweethearts… and more that I haven't found out yet. All of this has got me thinking about you, my readers. What kind of heart do you think you have. If your not sure, just give it some thought. I'm sure if you look deep enough God will show you and He'll us it for His glory. If you know what you think you are… please feel free to comment below… I'd love to hear!


1 comment:

  1. ...hmmm..... i think i am probably a child heart :}

    ReplyDelete