Thursday, October 9, 2014

Catching Up


Day 9 in the Write 31 Days challenge. Click here to learn more and to see other 31 Day posts.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Via Pinterest 

Thursdays and fridays are always my catch up days. Catching up doing the laundry, catching up cleaning the house, catching up in my work. Catching up in everything.  So in other words, I've been been really really busy. I have been writing post ,though. I just haven't been able to edit them and post them in time. SO! Don't worry my fellow readers. More content is coming. :) Over this weekend I'm hoping to have lot of time to write so I will catch up like I've been catching up on other things! Some of what I'll be writing about is living a lifestyle of worship and being encouraging and uplifting on social media. I hope you'll all enjoy it. Make sure to check back soon! :) 



P.S. If your wanting to read some other 31 day posts of mine go ahead and click here! I also have a lot of other content on my blog so go ahead and look around. Maybe you'll find something you like. :) 


These are a few of my favorite posts:







No comments:

Post a Comment