Wednesday, February 4, 2015

So Start Dancing {Free Printable}


Happy February!
This month my blog turns one year old!  I think it's amazing how much time flies. To say thank you so much for reading my blog, I thought I'd give you a small gift. A free printable! I've always liked designing and typography but this will be my first time I've ever posted as a free printable on my blog. I hope to post more in the future.  The quote is one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it as well. 
Again, thank you so much for reading my blog! Enjoy!

xoxo, Messy

To download the printable, right click on the image and choose "Save image as" and then save it in your downloads. Then from there, you can go to your downloads file on your computer and click the image. Once you have the image up, you can print it and hang it on your wall. Enjoy!

p.s. I spent time designing this; please do not claim it as your own or post it online elsewhere without my direct permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! :D I really like how you designed this printable. Looking forward to more of these, if you choose to post them. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete