Saturday, February 21, 2015

Living Life Abundantly

Via Pinterest
"Wake up early. Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right, and your head up. Do well, live well, and dress really well. Do what you love, love what you do. It's time to start living."


I love this quote. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I feel sluggish and tired. It's almost  like there is a cloud over my head and I can't shake it off. Then it carries throughout my whole entire day. I seem to get nothing really done and to be honest, I kinda get lazy. I'm especially prone to having these kind of mornings and days when it has been cold and snowy. Like it has been for the past week. 
I keep remembering, though, that there is so much to this life. There are so many big things to live for. Even though it's cold, snowy, and I feel so lazy; getting up, drinking some coffee, and starting the day with God in mind and an intention to live purposely is always amazing. Sometimes, on the really tough mornings, I have to have a push. A pull to get started and live like I'm alive. A verse from the Bible always helps or a quote I enjoy, like the one above.  Sometimes I write in my journal about what I'm thankful for or the little beautiful things is life. Other times I listen to  music. Music that lifts me up and gives praise to Jesus. I love the different albums from Bethel Music. They always leave me feeling wonderful and like I could sing praise all day long. 
I'm writing this half for you, half for me. Today was one of these days for me. Honestly, this whole week has been, and I really needed this reminder. But I also really hope, despite the weather or situations your going through, that you can live your life to it's fullest. You can live this life day to day, in the clouded mundane, or you can live it abundantly. And who doesn't want to live there life with abundance? 


- Here are some beautiful things to be thankful about -

::Sunshine that comes through windows in the mornings::
:: God's salvations which He pours on us::
::Hot tea with creamer (a new discovery for me. I absolutely love it!)::
::Dried flowers::
::Hope for Spring::
::Family::
::Love to give::
::A warm fire in the fireplace::


xoxo, Messy 

No comments:

Post a Comment