Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Answer

Via Delight and Be
Have you ever had those times when your looking for an answer? You're searching and praying so much for whatever your feeling or whatever is happening in your life to have an answer? Well I was this evening, and God gave me a big answer in a blog post I read. I feel so moved by it that I thought I would share it here for all who come to my blog to read. 
Lately in my life I have been searching for community. A group of friends who "get" me and I can confide in and we can all be vulnerable with on another. I've been praying for that a lot the past few weeks. Then today as I was catching up on one of my favorite blogs, I found this article. I would try to re-write it into my own words or quote it but I just don't think that would do. I think you should read it for yourself. It's the answer that I needed and hopefully, it will help one of you reading this right now too. 

Here's the link: http://www.delightandbe.com/be-real-the-answer-is-you/

I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment