Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I'm Half Way Through!

  Day 15 in the Write 31 Days challenge. Click here to learn more and to see other 31 Day posts.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Via Pinterest
       Wow, today is October 15th. I'm half way through the write 31 days challenge! When I started this challenge I though it was going to be easier than what it has been. Writing everyday along with my busy schedule has been hard. This past weekend I kind of got behind and I had to catch up, but that ok. 
        I've already learned so much from this challenge and the topics I'm writing on. Every day the Holy Spirit has given me a topic in my heart to write on. Nothing has really been plan out before hand. That is why posts may seem to be sporadic or not in order. The topic I've been writing about are mostly what I've been learning lately in the category of passion and worship. I have learned so much and writing it all out here on my blog has helped me to settle it into my heart even more. I'm so excited for these next 15 day of writing. 
       If you've been reading my blog since the beginning of this challenge, or if you just now started reading, I hope God is teaching you like He has been teaching me. I hope and pray He's using these words to inspire you and to lead you on the path He wants you to go.
      Thank you so much for reading. It means so much to me. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment