Monday, October 6, 2014

Comfort and Peace In Christ

     
Day 6 in the Write 31 Days challenge. Click here to learn more and to see other 31 Day posts.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Via Pinterest

      Today have been a challenge for me today. Things have been fighting for my attention and wanting to get in the way of me and God. When I tried to quiet myself before the Lord this morning, my long lists of to do's and have-to-get-done-today kept coming to my mind and I couldn't concentrate. Not even when I tried my hardest. So I just dropped it, I dropped it all and confessed to Jesus that I couldn't take it any longer. My lists and stresses are getting to me to much and I just need you. I need you to fill me with peace and comfort. I asked Him to help me throughout this day. And as I sat there, praying and spilling my heart out, He did. He lifted me up out of my worries and stresses and brought me to Him. I didn't come to Him, He came to me.
        Today, He helped me get the things done that He wanted me to get done. Even though I didn't get everything completed, He knows my future and when I'm going to get it all done so its ok. I'm just going to have peace about it and surrender it all to Him. Because He deserves it all. 
        Whatever you may be going through right now, or however long your to do list is. God has got you in the palm of His hand. He know your future and when you'll be able to get it all done. So just surrender it to Him, and let Him flood you with peace past you understanding. Let Him comfort you in His arms. He will come to you. 


"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is the Father who is full of mercy and all comfort. He comforts us every time we have trouble, so when other have trouble, we can comfort them with the same comfort God gives us. We share in the many sufferings of Christ. In the same way, much comfort comes to us through Christ." 
~2 Corinthians 1: 3-5 (NCV)

1 comment:

  1. i needed to hear this with college swirling ariund in my head... Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete