Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Hello And A Goodbye


Hello hello, how do you do? This just might be the last post on this little blog of mine. I've enjoyed writing and posting my photography on here so much. It almost feels like a small home to me, worn in just the right places. To be writing the last post is a little bittersweet, but I know I'm doing the right thing. Don't worry though, my writing isn't over. Actually, it is just starting. Since my life is changing and taking a new form I thought it would be good to have a fresh, clean slate to write on. I have started a new blog over on Wordpress called Rooftop Secrets. I'm really excited about this blog and can't wait to break it in. 
Before I leave, I would just like to thank you all so much for sticking around here and reading my writing. All your comments have meant the world to me. Your support has been wonderful. I hope you will join me over at my new blog. I'm excited to see where the future takes it.

www.selectedampersand.blogspot.com

~Messy~

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's pretty exciting! I love the look of your new blog. Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete