Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Process and Undoing

Via Pinterest
You know those days where thoughts just keep flowing and you can't turn it off. You don't get much on your todo list done, but you sure get a lot of things processed in your head. Today was one of those days for me. I was sitting in my bed, pen and journal in hand, writing out my thoughts and feelings. Trying to work through some hard things. After I was done, I wrote 5 pages worth of dreams, fears, and what I all the craziness floating around up in my noggin. And it was so so good. 

I think sometimes, we all need time to just sit down and process what we're going through. 

Let our fires rage, let our tears flow, let our bones ache, let our souls soar. Whatever comes, let it pour. Think about it, pray about it, have hopes and dreams.  Wherever your vibes get flowing, a coffee shop, your bed room, or driving on a country road. Go there, drive there, get there, be there. Once your there just let it out. Just process and undo yourself. It may be hard at first, but in the end there will be something beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment